Well, it didn’t go as badly as I thought it would. Thank you to the 9 people who voted. That is better than none, in fact it is better than 8. It is not better than 126 which is the number of Twitter followers I have. Miserable sods all 117 of you.
EDIT: A late entry for Carter Beats the Devil. Thank you the the 10 people who have now voted. This may change everything!
- Last Bus to Woodstock (Colin Dexter) (2 votes)
- The Shape of Things to Come (HG Wells) (2 votes)
- The God Delusion (Richard Dawkins) (2 votes)
- Carter Beats the Devil (Glen David Gold) (2 votes)
- The Truth (Michael Palin) (1 votes)
- Inconceivable (Ben Elton) (1 votes)
- By Light Alone (Adam Roberts) (0 votes)
- Abe’s Legacy (Margorie P Dunn) (0 votes)
- Swiftly (Adam Roberts) (0 votes)
- Night Music (Jojo Moyes) (0 votes)
Firstly, you all obviously need educating to the delights of Adam Roberts and Jojo Moyes. Secondly, I can’t believe you almost made me read The God Delusion. Honestly. Finally, looks like I have the casting vote so:
Right, good. I’m going for Carter Beats the Devil. Well done that last vote!